Wednesday, November 7, 2018

i m banned for 30 days in telegram groups, please help

hi ARB nation

Because, i m banned for 30 days in telegram groups included all ARB related telegram group and personal chats! 
I really dont know who or why (just shared ARB related video and a tip: buy arb and hold into ARB groups).. I will keep create good ARB content here so ..
Please just support ARB BLOG by sharing new posts into your ARB Telegram groups ..  
Any suggestions send me a msg.

PS Arb telegram admins write to me that was not them but a bot. Please config that bot better or remove it. I have see many people as myself banned with no reason and that is no good for ARB nation.

Thank you!
the reason i m banned just sharing this ..





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats not cool. You do more for Arbitraging with your blog than most of those moderators.

    ReplyDelete